How To Send Email Using Mailchimp – No matter what you call it, Atlanta-based marketing automation and email marketing platform Mailchimp was founded in 2001 and has seen incredible growth over the years. 🚀
Although the company is most famous for its smart and visually appealing ads, it is a versatile tool for anyone trying to implement email marketing in their business.
How To Send Email Using Mailchimp
It’s an easy tool to use once you get the hang of it, and the prices are reasonable for a variety of budgets.
Deliver Better Email Campaigns With Adsigner And Mailchimp
But if you don’t know where to start, don’t worry! We’ve prepared this tutorial with step-by-step instructions on how to get started using Mailchimp. 🤘
Oh, and if you’re looking for a lightweight Mailchimp sales CRM that you can easily connect to Mailchimp: check out Salesflare!
As you can see, after setting up your account and logging in, you will be taken to the dashboard.
You will notice that there are five tabs in the left corner of the screen: Campaigns, Templates, Lists, Reports, and Content Studio.
Reasons To Use Mailchimp For Nonprofit Email Marketing
Campaigns are specific emails, landing pages, and more that you print and send to your customers. We will discuss this in detail in section 4.
Templates are where you can create the design and content of your campaigns – more on that in part three.
Recipients (formerly Lists) is a field that is used, not surprisingly, to manage recipients / mailing lists. We will discuss this in part two.
Reports – also a self-explanatory section – are where you can see the results of your campaigns. Basically, you can see who is doing what and what and use that information to optimize your campaign. We will explain in detail in section 8.
Sending Emails With Mailchimp
Content Studio is a new feature from the beginning of 2019 that gives you more insight into the content you’ve created such as graphics, gifs, logos, and more. It’s so simple that we won’t go into detail.
After you sign up, Mailchimp will walk you through setting up everything for your account, such as a website, connecting social accounts, and more.
But after all the administrative stuff, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
The first and most important thing you need to do when setting up Mailchimp is to create your mailing list – lists of customers, leads, leads, and businesses you want to contact.
Integrating With Mailchimp (email)
After all, customer (and potential) customer engagement is the purpose of getting Mailchimp in the first place, right? 😉
You can start with just one list, but you can create as many lists as you see fit – but remember: if you have the same connection on multiple lists, that connection counts separately towards your total subscription limit since the lists are not. connected.
This is how Mailchimp pricing works – so don’t go ahead and add the same link to multiple lists. It can get dirty very quickly!
It automatically creates a subscription form for every list you create – you can use it to get more subscribers. Share it on your website, on social media, wherever you want.
How To Use Mailchimp: 7 Expert Hacks For Doubling Your Revenue
2. Select the appropriate audience in the upper left corner, then click Edit Audience in the upper right corner and select Registration Forms
6. Click the Page, Content, Forms, or MonkeyRewards tabs to view options; use the fields and drop-down menus to change styles, colors and fields – Mailchimp saves your changes
Before we start learning how to create email templates and send email campaigns, I want to quickly make sure you’re in the right place.
If you are here to choose 1, keep reading! Mailchimp is great, but there are other email options out there. We also use Mailchimp for our newsletters. (If you’d like, you can sign up for our newsletter on our homepage!) Continue to the next section!
Mailchimp Zapier Integration With Appointment Booking App
The advantage of using Mailchimp for this purpose is that you can send thousands of emails to people at once.
So what’s the alternative that doesn’t have all these problems? You can send these emails directly from your inbox, both personally and on a large scale. Yes, there are apps for this too!
Just take a look at our directory of more email addresses that look like yours. We will explain step by step how to do it!
When it comes to email marketing, you hear a lot about designs, templates, campaigns, and more. But what is the difference between templates and campaigns?
How To Set Up An Automated Welcome Email With Mailchimp
As mentioned earlier, the nature of Mailchimp’s templates is how you can create reusable content layouts, while campaigns are the actual senders of messages.
Fortunately, Mailchimp makes it easy to reuse campaign designs or replicate existing campaigns, but when using this tool, it’s often a good idea to include reusable content in specific campaign templates and messages.
As you can see, there are many template design options available in Mailchimp. Feel free to use them freely as you learn how to create well-designed templates.
However, you can start from scratch and create your template to match your style and style.
Sending Date Based Emails With Wp Fusion, Mailchimp, And Your Events Plugin
Mailchimp also saves uploaded images to your account so you can reuse them in future templates.
The process of creating a beautiful email template is easy as Mailchimp allows you to drag and drop blocks into your website.
As you can see, there is a lot you can do here. From videos to images to call-to-action buttons, it’s easy to create an email with powerful and engaging content.
Mailchimp saves your work as you go, and when you’re done, you can save and exit the editor.
Awesome Mailchimp Automation Hacks
Tip: don’t forget to add integration tags! Information added to Mailchimp, such as your company’s logo and address, is stored in integration tags and allows you to add branding without re-entering information each time. Here are some awesome combo tags from Mailchimp to get you started.
Now that you’ve created a great email or landing page, it’s time to send it to your target audience!
Campaigns are where you send your message to your audience – whether it’s an ad, a landing page or an email – so let’s see how we can do this!
Example: Let’s say you want to create a newsletter and send it to your audience. After creating the letter in the template, it’s time to create the first campaign.
Mailchimp Analytics Reporting For Agencies
3. In the To section, click Add Recipients and select the list you want to send the email to; you can also select specific categories or tags from the list if you have segmented your audience in a specific way
4. Click Save and go to the Exit section; Enter the name and email address you want the message to be sent to and click Save
5. Then in the Subject field, click Add subject and enter a subject and email image – write something that will make your email stand out! Click Save and go to the next step
6. In the Content section, click Create email and select the template you want to use in the email; Mailchimp will also show you an editor page so you can review the content and make final changes*
Beginner’s Guide To Mailchimp
*If you prefer, you can also use this step to add content and create your email instead of using the template feature to add content – this is up to you.
7. Once your content is ready, you can link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to your message so Mailchimp can share your campaign with your followers – this step is optional.
8. Finally, at the bottom of the page, you will see a list of bullets that summarize what you include in your email and what you don’t; be sure to review this to make sure you’re tracking everything you want to follow up on via email
9. Click Send and confirm or, if you want to send the email later, click Schedule and choose when you want the email to be sent.
Best Free Mailchimp Templates For Email Marketing
With Mailchimp’s many different features, you’ll quickly realize that there are so many great things you can do with what you have, so spend some time playing around with the tool and getting used to everything that’s available to you.
We’re big on automation here at Salesflare, so the emails available for Mailchimp users are definitely worth checking out! 🤓
From sending initial emails to new customers to creating a flow for new subscribers, there are many ways to save time for you and your team when sending emails.
How can you get this part? Let’s say you want to receive new subscribers to your mailing list:
The Ultimate Guide To Mailchimp Reports
3. From there you will see that there are tons of operating systems available; for now, select Welcome new subscribers
5. Here you can create your email and customize all the settings according to your preferences; you can also add other emails to the channel if you want to send basic emails, for example. (bottom