How To Send An Email Campaign In Mailchimp – Whatever you call them, Atlanta-based email marketing and automation platform Mailchimp was founded in 2001 and has seen incredible growth over the years. 🚀
Although the company is known for its clever and amazing advertising campaigns, it is also a great tool for those trying to implement e-marketing in their business.
How To Send An Email Campaign In Mailchimp
It’s an easy tool to use once you get the hang of it, and its price is perfect for a variety of budgets.
Mailchimp And Gdpr: How To Run A Re Permission Campaign — Nicky Pasquier
But if you don’t know where to start, don’t worry! We’ve put together this guide with step-by-step instructions on how to get started with Mailchimp. 🤘
Oh, and if you’re looking for a lightweight Mailchimp-style sales CRM that can be easily connected to Mailchimp: check out Salesflare!
As you can see, once you’ve set up your account and logged in, you’ll be taken to your control panel.
You’ll notice that there are five different tabs in the upper left corner of the screen: Campaigns, Templates, Lists, Reports, and Content Studio.
Building Brilliant Mailchimp Campaign Reports: A How To Guide
Campaigns are emails, landing pages, etc. that you publish and send to customers. We will discuss this in detail in step four.
Templates is the section where you can create the design and content of your campaigns – more on this in step three.
Audiences (formerly Lists) is a section that manages your email audiences/lists in an amazing way. We will discuss this in the second step.
Reports is also a very clear section – where you can view the performance of your campaigns. Basically, you can see who is engaging with what and use that information to optimize your campaigns. We will tell you more about the report in step 8.
Does Mailchimp Have Drip Campaigns?
Content Studio is a brand new section from early 2019 that gives you a better overview of your creative assets like uploaded images, gifs, logos and more. It’s very simple, so we won’t go into details.
Once you sign up, Mailchimp will help you set up everything for your account, like a website, connecting your social media accounts, and more.
But after all the administrative work, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and get down to business!
The first and probably the most important thing you need to do when setting up Mailchimp is to create email lists – a fresh and up-to-date list of customers, prospects and business contacts you want to communicate with.
Mailchimp Campaign App Integration With Zendesk Support
After all, engaging your customers (and potential) customers is the point of getting Mailchimp in the first place, right? 😉
You can start with just one list, but feel free to create as many lists as you see fit – note: if you have a contact on multiple lists, that contact will make up the total limit. Your customers are billed separately. Lists are not linked.
Here’s how Mailchimp’s pricing structure works – so don’t go overboard by adding one contact to multiple lists. It can get messy very quickly!
It automatically creates a signup form for each list you create so you can use it to get more subscribers. Share it on your website, social networks, wherever you want.
How To Send Targeted Emails To Mailchimp Segments Step By Step
2. Select Audiences at the top left, then click Manage Audiences at the top right and select Signup Forms.
6. Click the Page, Text, Forms, or MonkeyRewards tabs to view the customization options; use the fields and drop-down menus to make any style, color and margin changes – Mailchimp will save your changes automatically
Before we get into learning how to create email templates and send email campaigns, I want to quickly check that you are in the right place.
If you’re here to pick 1, read on! Mailchimp is great, or there are other newsletter software options out there. We also use Mailchimp for our newsletter. (If you’re interested, you can sign up for our newsletter on our homepage!) Go ahead and skip to the next section!
Automated Criminal Defense Marketing
The advantage of using Mailchimp for this purpose is that you can send emails to thousands of people at once.
So what’s the alternative that doesn’t have all these drawbacks? You can send these emails directly from your inbox, personally and at scale. Yes, there is software for that too!
Just check out our guide on how to send mass messages on a personal scale. We’ll show you how to do it step by step!
When it comes to email marketing, you can hear a lot about design, templates, campaigns, and more. But what is the difference between templates and campaigns?
Intuit Mailchimp Takes The Guesswork Out Of Growing Your Business With New Fall Campaign
As mentioned above, the main feature of Mailchimp templates is that you can design your own content layouts, while campaigns are designed to send real messages.
Fortunately, Mailchimp makes it easy to reuse campaign designs or duplicate existing campaigns, but when using this tool it’s usually best to include reusable content in templates and specific message content in a campaign.
As you can see, Mailchimp has many options for pre-installed templates. Feel free to use this when you learn how to create well-designed templates.
However, you can also start from scratch and customize your template to suit your brand and style.
Using Mailchimp To Send Email To Your Members
Mailchimp even saves images uploaded to your account so you can reuse them in future templates.
The process of creating a beautiful email template is relatively simple, as Mailchimp allows you to drag and drop content blocks into your newsletter.
As you can see, there are several options here. From videos to images to call-to-action buttons, it’s easy to create emails with dynamic and engaging content.
Mailchimp saves your work, and when you’re done, you can save and exit the editor.
Integrating Optimonk Campaigns With Mailchimp
Tip: Don’t forget to add tags! Information you’ve added to Mailchimp, such as company logos and address, will be stored under shared tags, helping you re-brand without re-entering information each time. Here’s an integrated tag cheat sheet from Mailchimp to get you started.
Once you’ve created the perfect email or landing page, it’s time to send it to your audience!
Campaigns are where you send your message to your audience – whether it’s an ad, landing page or email – so let’s find out how we can do it!
Example: Let’s say you want to create a newsletter and send it to your audience. Once you’ve created your newsletter template, it’s time to create your first campaign.
Sending Email Campaigns With Mailchimp In Teamleader Focus
3. In the “To” section, click “Add recipients” and select which list you want to send the email to; you can also select specific segments or tags in the list if you’ve segmented your audience in a specific way
4. Click Save and scroll to the From section; Enter the name and email address you want to receive the message from and click Save.
5. Then under Subject, click Add Subject and enter your subject and email preview text – write something that will make your email stand out! Click Save and continue to the next section
6. Under Content, click Email Design and select the template you want to use for your email; Mailchimp will show you the editor page again so you can double-check content and make last-minute design changes*
Mailchimp Review: Easy Email Marketing. But Will It Make Clients Read Your Mail ?
* If you wish, you can also use this step to add content and design to your email instead of using the template feature to pre-add content – this is a personal preference
7. When your content is ready, you can connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts to your post so that Mailchimp automatically shares your campaign with your followers – this step is optional.
8. Finally, you will see a bulleted list at the bottom of the page that summarizes what you are and are not included in your email; make sure you review this to make sure you’re tracking everything you want to track via email
9. Click “Send & Confirm” or if you want to send the email later, click “Schedule” and select the time you want to send the email.
How To Use A Personalized Email Address (your Domain) For Sending Mailchimp Emails
With Mailchimp’s variety of features, you’ll quickly find that you can do a lot of cool things with your content, so take some time to play around with the tool and get to grips with everything that’s available to you.
We at Salesflare are big fans of automation, so it’s definitely worth mentioning the email automation features available to Mailchimp users! 🤓
From sending emails to new clients to creating a workflow around welcoming new clients, there are many ways to save you and your team more time with messaging.
How do I access this feature? Let’s say you want to welcome new subscribers to your mailing list:
What Is A Mailchimp Campaign? A Brief Overview
3. From there you will see that there are a lot of automated workflows; now select Welcome to new customers
5. From here you can design your email and change all the settings to your liking; you can also add another email to the workflow if you want to send emails too, e.g. (to
How to send an email in mailchimp, mailchimp email campaign, email drip campaign mailchimp, send bulk email mailchimp, how to send email using mailchimp api, mailchimp how to send campaign, mailchimp send welcome email, send email via mailchimp, send mass email mailchimp, mailchimp how to send campaign to new subscribers, send mailchimp campaign to one person, send mailchimp campaign